TAILOR MADE SAFARIS
Moondance acknowledges that you have a variety of choices when it comes to booking your holiday.
Why you should book with us!
We tailor-make each and every itinerary based on your individual needs and requirements rather than simply asking you to choose from pre-conceived options. We are locals who understand how to operate the terrain. We are very passionate about this continent, its wildlife, its people, culture and its huge potential. Moondance Camping Site & Tours is synonymous with responsible tourism. We are at your service so drop us an inquiry or give us a call and let’s arrange your African holiday of a life time.
We will plan your perfect holiday down to the very last detail. At Moondance camping site & tours we specialize in putting together both luxurious and budget tailor-made trips to Uganda. With your input, we will plan all the details and come up with your perfect holiday.
What would you want to do/see?
Gorilla tracking? Wildlife safari? Mountain hiking? Bird watching? Sport fishing? Canoeing? Quiet relaxation? Mountain bike cycling? Bungee jumping? White-water rafting? Chimpanzee habitation centre? Rhino Centre? Africa has it all and you will be spoilt for choice. Our staff at Moondance camping site & tours will ensure you go to the best destination to make your dream holiday come true.
Where do you want to go?
Source of River Nile, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi impenetrable forest, Murchison Falls National Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, Kibaale National Park, Chimpanzee habituation centre, Ziwa Rhino sanctuary.….there is literally hundreds of destinations to choose from. Whether you are a first time visitor to Uganda or Africa, we can give you some great advice.
Talk to a travel expert.
Simply write to us and we shall get back to you with our travel packages and advice – free of charge. You can also call us on the telephone numbers provided.
Confirm and relax.
All you have to do is arrive ready to enjoy your African holiday of a lifetime knowing that your personal travel guide is at hand to help you in every step of the way to make your trip memorable.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Mount Elgon – visit for a day or hike to the top, at very competitive prices!
- Wanale Ridge, hiking and/or camping at the top
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (BINP)
- Jinja and the source of the Nile River
- Kidepo Valley National park where you’ll find the cheetahs
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi
- Game drives and sight seeing in Murchinson Falls
- Chimpanzees in Kyambura Gorge
- Walk the Rwenzori foot hills
- Game drives & salt lakes in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Tree climbing lions in Ishasha
- Nature walk in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Canoeing, swimming and fishing in Lake Bunyonyi
- and many more!